- 0.60± acres on hard corner in Flowery Branch, GA, an hour northeast of Atlanta. Adjacent to a fast food restaurant currently under development.
- Offers convenient access from I-985, with an average daily traffic count of 67,100 cars per day.
- Less than 3 miles from Lake Lanier, a 38,000-acre recreational lake that attracts approximately 10 million visitors per year.
- Less than 2 miles from the Atlanta Falcons Headquarters and Training Facility.
- The property is adjacent to Stonebridge Village, a large, regional shopping center with tenants such as Home Depot, Target, Kohl’s, TJ Maxx, Ross, Office Max, PetSmart, Hibbet Sports, and Chick-fil-A.
- Across from Village Shoppes, a Publix anchored shopping center.