Ocoee Crown Point Pkwy. & Ocoee Apopka Rd. Overview
- Outparcels part of approved master planned mixed-use development; Dunkin’ Donuts opened July 2016; Pulte Homes now under construction.
- Access to signalized intersection with great visibility along Ocoee Apopka Rd.; full access points along Ocoee Apopka Rd. and Ocoee Crown Point Pkwy.
- Access to master storm water retention pond.
- Growing area with 6 residential communities under construction within 5 miles.
- ~.5 mile from Daniel Webster Western Beltway interchange (SR 429) with an average of 64,500 cars daily.