Lewisville Clemmons Rd. & Peace Haven Rd., Clemmons, NC 27012
Peace Haven Village is a Publix anchored shopping center developed by The Morgan Companies in 2017. The property is located in Clemmons, approximately 10 miles from Winston-Salem.
- Center is fully leased.
- Located in the growing Village of Clemmons, North Carolina, just 15 minutes outside of Winston-Salem.
- Adjacent to the Jerry Long Family YMCA, the largest YMCA in the region with over 13,400 members from 6,950 households.
- Current tenants include Publix, Pet Supermarket, Panera, Habit Burger Grill, Moe's, Novant Health-GoHealth Urgent Care, Mattress Warehouse, SportClips, Mediterraneo, and SNS Nails.
In the News
- Habit Burger Grill Opens at Peace Haven Village
- Burgers & Banking: A Habit-Forming Venture
- Peace Haven Village Welcomes New Tenants
- TSCG Takes Publix-Anchored Center To Nearly 100% Leased, Tenants Announced
- Site Work Continues for Publix
- MPG Donates Three Residential Structures to Local Fire Department
- Peace Haven Village to be Developed by MPG in the Village of Clemmons, NC
- Village of Clemmons Approves Rezoning for Development of Publix Anchored Retail Center